Home > Google Chrome > Google Chrome Usable By Only ONE User
Google Chrome Usable By Only ONE User
But … I guess if believe you can make an informed decision (based on literally no information) … there's not much I can say to change your mind. jerks off to picture of self. Joel Hruska Right. All problems you describe will go away. have a peek at these guys
This has been my modus operandi for years, and I swear on a stack of Wikipedias I've never had a single issue. They are all basically pretty good. Back to Firefox for me.Update: Multiple readers have questioned how I knew my problem in January 2014 was caused by a Chrome update. FTFY deV14nt Hey my name's not Caitlyn Natan I've always had problems with Chrome when opening large webpages (albums with thousands of 1080p images for example on imgur) but the same http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/52321-google-chrome-usable-only-one-user.html
by Jeff Bakalar Close Drag CNET © CBS Interactive Inc. / All Rights Reserved. But that's beyond my control. I'm aware, of course, that the trend in software is to force users to install security updates by default, and if Google had only made security patches mandatory, I'd have little
Google isn't interested in fixing the problem either. Abdullah Almosalami Nobody's denying it's a good feature. In fact I never had any problems with Chrome. You can even create your own version…backport security updates…go nuts.
I uninstalled all five plugins (Hola, HTTPS Everywhere, Lastpass, Googlecast and Honey), but it still doesn't work. For example, your Windows proxy settings (IE control panel, > Connections tab) will affect a lot of different software including Chrome. SteveD This is one reason why I switched to using Vivaldi. Windows 7: Google Chrome usable by only ONE user 03 Jan 2010 #1 SarasotaSlim Windows-7 Home Premium 64-bit 11 posts Sarasota, FL Google Chrome usable by only ONE
nate302 It's a very GOOD thing these updates are harder to block. This has been becoming a continuing issue in the industry and I for one can't wait to see google dethroned by the next "search" king now that they continue to abuse What they do lack is a quality PSU, GPU, Cooling. In August 2014, the answer is yes.
- Chrome is a very ram heavy software even with only one tab open compared to other browsers.
- LMAO http://www.whyaskme.com Why Ask You guys act like HP can't have an i5/i7 and a strong discrete gpu fsdafsdb The upvotes on ErraticFox's comment send a clear signal: we're not speaking
- That's when I went back to Firefox and all my problems went away and I never looked back.
- Linuxnyheter.se "If you don't like Google's approach to things, don't use their services." I think that was the point that was made in the article.
- Joel Hruska Deven, Trust me, I looked.
- Google felt this was insecure, however, and mandated that you have to be able to edit group policies in Windows in order to make these changes.
- My CPU, through a variety of stress tests.
- Can you predict a number that is "randomly" chosen by a person better than chance?
- Here is the information that will help you in creating for Multiple User Accounts Installing Google Chrome for multiple user accounts : Installing Software - Google Pack and Updater Help Hope
And I didn't make special alterations to the executable that would launch it in Administrator mode. http://productforums.google.com/d/topic/chrome/FwgIERQmHxg I do not know which of these is true. Steve Ok, I was ribbing you. And I'm running a motherboard that cost around $350 when new.
I think you need to stop buying motherboards from big lots. More about the author It takes a *serious* RAM leak to crash it. I hope that by ‘Google's top 3' you're referring to the top 3 results of the ORGANIC SEARCH (the real one, below the ads) http://www.atsbusinessandgames.com carstorm I use ublock origin (an The meat of the story is in how it's impossible to stop Chrome updating, and *that's* why I've decided to stop using it.
nate302 1) Is your machine joined to an Active Directory Domain? If UAC were enabled, and Google's installed tried to elevate, i would deny it. Joh06937 Except you aren't _actually_ being forced to do so, since you don't need to have Chrome installed. check my blog This was not a malware issue.
I only use Firefox for testing site rendering/compatibility. Drops the mic Johnny Ohhh Drops the mic.. I could see this being the case to nag people they are using an outdated version of flash (huge risk) and need to update.
Building a bridge from one side Sorting in programming vs Sorting in the 'Real' world How to tell my parents I want to marry my girlfriend Matryoshka Words!
None of it worked, none of it showed errors. I am also one of those people & this is one of the reasons I refuse to use Chrome. I run malwarebytes, Spybot S&D, and Microsoft Security Essentials. news I should know we have some 4k users using Chrome / GAPPS.
When was the last time it caught an incursion, and under what circumstances? He’s currently Director of Application Security Research at Qualys.