Home > Hard Disk > IDE Hdd Not Recognized
IDE Hdd Not Recognized
At the price of these drives you see they can't be repaired any longer.Bob Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Back to PC Hardware forum 23 total posts Popular Forums icon Uygunsuz içeriği bildirmek için oturum açın. The VGA card fan killed by GPARTED? Reply Leave a comment Helpful +1 Report gayasharp 23Posts Saturday October 11, 2008Registration date May 4, 2009 Last seen Oct 14, 2008 12:55AM Thanks lot..u hv solve my problem..thanks again.. http://mozrc.com/hard-disk/hard-drives-not-recognized-at-w7-clean-install.php
Oturum aç Paylaş Daha fazla Bildir Videoyu bildirmeniz mi gerekiyor? DIY Perks 3.699.385 görüntüleme 10:28 Repair A Corrupt Harddisk (Really-works) - Süre: 4:00. To avoid further problems...you might consider removing power from the other DDs in the test system. The IDE device (optical drive) must have both power and data cables attached. try this
Detecting Ide Drives Problem
Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - One other thing. Cloves 123.611 görüntüleme 2:19 Hard Drive Not Recognized? Your solution was to delete the Partition and then use data recovery software to get the data back, understanding that such software does NOT depend on reliable data in the Partition It is only recognized by Device Manager, not my My Computer.
- Please try again now or at a later time.
- Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post.
- The MIDDLE (Grey) connector should go to the Slave.The possible exception to this is that you can set BOTH devices to the "CS" (Cable Select) option.
- Articles & News Forum Graphics & Displays CPU Components Motherboards Games Storage Overclocking Tutorials All categories Chart For IT Pros Get IT Center Brands Tutorials Other sites Tom's Guide Tom's
- Ask a new question Read More Hard Drives SATA BIOS Storage Related Resources solved External hard disk is not getting detected solved Seagate 1 TB hard disk flashing continuously and not
- If not, try switching cables around so that the 80 GB HDD is fed power by the connector that used to go to the optical drive.
- some time I boot the computer it not work..some time not boot the machine.when I try to slave it not work..how overcome this problem??
- motherboard asus p5kc PaperdocJun 12, 2016, 6:11 PM The mobo manual says it should detect any IDE devices automatically.
- I did those two things.
- Sorry, for you guys out there, who are trying to recover the things on that Hard Disk.Still, don't give up and try Linux!It might work for you.Mine did not work, because
Oturum aç Çeviri Yazısı İstatistikler 1.323.760 görüntüleme 1.723 Bu videoyu beğendiniz mi? Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Stop looking in My Computer. Ask ! Internal Hard Disk Not Detected I've had this HD configuration before and had Windows XP Pro 64-bit on it too.
greatestunknown 1.323.065 görüntüleme 8:36 SAIBA COMO RESOLVER ERRO POLEMICO EM PLACA MAE ASUS OU EM OUTRAS PLACAS - Süre: 16:06. Bios Doesn't Detect Ide Hard Drive IF I place NO bootable disks in the first two units, the machine will check each in turn, find no disk, and skip on until it gets to the HDD and PC not detecting IDE hard drives Can't find your answer ? http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1692161/ide-hard-drive-detected.html If 2 then you know one device must be "master" and one must be "slave".
However, since you installed extra RAM, the system behaves differently. How To Repair Hard Disk Not Detected Well the problem is that it doesn't even show up in "Disk Management". I tried to assign it a drive letter via right clicking, but all options were grayed out (meaning, not clickable). Here's my problem: I installed Windows 7 Pro 64-bit on one of the partitions of the SATA HD.
Bios Doesn't Detect Ide Hard Drive
This would be a last resort and I cannot guarantee it would work. https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/external-ide-hdd-not-recognized-please-help-350560/ Video kiralandığında oy verilebilir. Detecting Ide Drives Problem Try this - Süre: 8:36. How To Connect Ide Hard Drive To Motherboard Kategori Müzik Lisans Standart YouTube Lisansı Daha fazla göster Daha az göster Yükleniyor...
Kapat Daha fazla bilgi edinin View this message in English YouTube 'u şu dilde görüntülüyorsunuz: Türkçe. Oturum aç Paylaş Daha fazla Bildir Videoyu bildirmeniz mi gerekiyor? Proffitt Forum moderator / July 21, 2009 7:33 AM PDT In reply to: Odd Try another enclosure. I've tried all combinations suggested and one technical guy can imagine of!, but alas, nothing worked. Hard Disk Not Detected In Bios Laptop
Thanks. Assuming you were correct in saying that the drive has no partitions, it means that somehow any previous partitions were deleted. It worked in Windows XP Pro as a slave drive. Yükleniyor...
Bu özellik şu anda kullanılamıyor. Disconnect the optical drive, both power and ribbon cable. Lütfen daha sonra yeniden deneyin. 31 Eki 2010 tarihinde yüklendiThis device bypasses the bios and will let you use bare drives, hot swapping at will.
Once it was all completed, everything look awesome.
Kapat Evet, kalsın. IF you do that, you will need to adjust the Boot Device Priority - see manual Section 4.6.1 on p. 4-30. Lütfen daha sonra yeniden deneyin. 12 Şub 2015 tarihinde yayınlandı--- FULL EXPLANATION BELOW (HERE) ---Hey guys! Ask !
Any solution so far? I also tried looking around the forums for a resolution to my problem and either 1) can't find it or 2) probably didn't look hard enough. I opened the laptop up and made sure nothing was broken; nothing was. Press CTRL+S to access RAID."So I did that, and the options that I had were, "Choose Raid Type", "Drive Info", "Format".
Some optical drives could not function as the port Master device.