Home > Random Bsod > Random BSOD Driving Me Mad
Random BSOD Driving Me Mad
BSOD Help and Support Our Sites Site Links About Us Find Us Vista Forums Eight Forums Ten Forums Help Me Bake Network Status Contact Us Legal Privacy and cookies Windows 7 Make sure its all up to date. Several functions may not work. So I'm happy that prior to the latest install the PC was clean. useful reference
Menu Forums View All Forums (Refresh) Help Using the Forums Rules & Policies Signature Rules Terms of Service (ToS') Copyrighted Material On AVSIM Library File Library (Main Page) Latest Library Additions BSOD Crashes and Debugging Random BSOD, Random erros, Debug says ntoskrnl.exeHey guys, so I am in a bit of a pickle. Reports only 4 drivers are out of date:- Intel HD Graphics 4600 (m/b graphics which I don't use. also internet can sometimes crash pointing this out Bsod can happen when playing a game and when on the web... https://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/49070-random-bsod-driving-me-mad.html
- recently VIA chipsets are having compatablility issues with ATI cards.
- One while loading for online play, and the other when Just loaded, to the point where you can see the map, then I had a BSOD Error codes : Error code
- DIdn't see it coming, but it happened. 0 ---------------------------------------- Back to top #14 Jim Young Jim Young Forums Administrator Administrators 15,405 posts Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:08 AM Jim,
- All of the programs set a restore point before installing.
- Checking in bios I saw that on [auto] my cpu settings would bring out a total clock speed of 2.45Ghz.
- My System Specs OS 64 bit CPU Core i7 2600 Motherboard Asrock H67M Memory OCZ 8GB Graphics Card Nvidia 450 Hard Drives Seagate 7200.12 500GB Mathon View Public Profile Find More
- Computer Type PC/Desktop OS Windows 8.1 CPU AMD x2 Motherboard Gigabyte Memory 2x 4gb Graphics Card Nvidia Browser IE Antivirus AVg free Quote 01 Jul 2014 #2 usasma View Profile View
- BSOD Crashes and Debugging BSOD IRQL not less or equal.
- Dave, it's a Gigabyte M5.Snyper.
- If a USB port shows up, then I would move the device to another USB port or Google the USB port device shown in the update program that needs updated and
Get the latest drivers for your motherboard. Back to top BC AdBot (Login to Remove) BleepingComputer.com Register to remove ads #2 Allan Allan BC Advisor 7,985 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:New Jersey Local time:03:06 PM Posted 25 If you have Gigabyte, then they do a good job with their installer. Its most likely a driver.
If not, you must either remove the device and it's software - or locate a Windows 8.1 compatible update on the web. Usually what transpires is everything is functioning normally when all of a sudden... It is now a very competitive business. Please start with these free diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics In order to rule out compatibility/outdated drivers/corrupted drivers, please do the following: Please update these older drivers.
In order for the program to update your drivers, you have to pay for a yearly license. Perhaps the fact I keep my hardware updated is the main reason I get few CTD's and, if it is a CTD, it is not driver/hardware related. Thank you for your support! My BSODs only occur when I either run verifier.exe at startup or when I'm running FSX.
Seems to only come when idleI walk away from my computer for a bit and come back to a BSOD. see here Don't think any of those are system critical. Then I'll fly the default 737-800 or Concorde. I would tell you to update your BIOS, but at this point I don't think it's safe since it needs to be done with a stable system, not one which crashes
Just last week I ran the freeware version of Driver Genius, and though my system ran, FSX performance took an incredible hit and I also had some VERY strange driver and duct.php?prodid=CA-023-OC Is that enough to run it all? Check my sig #3 - shiny_red_cobra Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:46 shiny_red_cobra S3 licensed Joined : Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:12 Posts : 1888 I'd start with the basics. this page If anything falls out it's broken.
Something was terribly amis, and I had to go back to a system image.
Turned it off and turned... yet which one? ._. Computer Type Laptop System Manufacturer/Model Number Samsung/NP780 OS Win8.1Pro - Finally!!! Fresh Install of the OS 3 months ago with my own Win 7 disc.
solved Second Hard Drive Keeps Turning On then Off randomly More resources See also solved Computer problems (turning off randomly) solved Computer keep randomly turning off (PSU Failure)? This all started when I had a powercut, I re-booted the system afterwards and got a BIOS message saying overclocking failed reset BIOS to original setting etc so I clicked yes, Started by Ray Proudfoot , Nov 06 2014 02:42 PM Best Answer Ray Proudfoot , 11 November 2014 - 05:11 PM A four hour trouble-free flight in Concorde today was enough Get More Info BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT PROCESS_NAME: SAiLicService.
Internet Speed too slow when I'm waiting for a download to finish Browser Yes, I use this (Firefox mostly, w/IE next most) Antivirus Windows Defender and Windows Firewall Other Info I'm Osiris ransomware question Pc will not power on.