Home > Windows Explorer > Explorer.exe Stops Responded
Explorer.exe Stops Responded
Reply Anonymous November 16, 2012 at 3:30 am # Thank you very much for posting this. I can't aply any solution of window explorer have stopped working as every 5 second dialogue box appears showing check online for solution or restart the program. disable all auto start programms and try again without savemode. If it works fine now you can try to reactivate the auto start programs one by one until you see the bad Here is the event log for the latest exploder fail. navigate to this website
Please help. etc then ocationally my windows stops responding and displays "windows explorer has stopped working" and... You forget to mention that sfc/scannow asks to insert the original CD of Windows and - in the case of XP - it may request the CD of XP Professional, while Reply Sree Saravanan Mohan October 20, 2016 at 6:15 am hi there, ihv another problem tiz is a problem another problem is why my computer the internet symbol not showing internet Clicking Here
Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working Windows 7
Switch to the Tools tab and select the Check Now button under Error-checking 4. Reply nikunj December 9, 2015 at 2:00 pm I am having problem of Windows stopped working restart the program But nothing on desktop is starting Nothing I can do on startup The time now is 08:44. running through the steps to resolve issue on a brand new Dell Vostro 3500 with 7 professional.
- My wife's account was the only one out of four that had this problem and we didn't try to lnclude her account.
- Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 12/29/2015 12:50:43 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Gigabyte-PC Description: Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 6.1.7601.17567,
- I was able to use the disc to run this command on another pc and would like to do it with this one, but I am getting an error that stops
- Next, DESELECT "display files Icon on thumbnails" as illustrated below.Display Files Icon on Thumbnails4.
- You might want to run at least one program in the categories anti-malware/spyware, anti-rootkit and anti-virus.Solution 4: Disable Third party services and toolsAnother possible cause for the Windows Explorer has stopped
- So we recommend you to please run following tools given below.
- Get the answer UbralesMar 15, 2015, 5:46 PM OmegaSnow said: Ubrales said: Sometimes I get "Windows Explorer not responding"; then I close that window and press "Windows logo key + E"
- I hope so because if this is a specific file causing this I would have to move all of my files to that separate account and no way would I attempt
- To run Msconfig - click on start -> Type ‘msconfig' into search box and then click on found ‘msconfig.exe' then it'll open a config page, go to services tab. (Note: Make
Thank you very much in advance. Even CTRL-A is disabled. Reply Seira November 1, 2016 at 9:57 pm Hello, I'm having a more crítical situation: I'm on windows 7 and the "windows has stopped working" error appears as soon as the Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing Windows 7 How can a private pilot prepare for a long XC in an unfamiliar area?
Reply Techexpert December 17, 2015 at 5:19 am Do one thing, check your evenviewer for any error at that time you get (Windows Explorer error message) and please let us know Good luck ReplyLeave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.CommentYour NameYour E-mail (will not be published) Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Recommended are for instance Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, DrWeb and Gmer. On the folder option window, you will see three tabs at the upper right-hand corner.
Dilinizi seçin. Windows Explorer Not Responding Windows 7 64 Bit Reply Techexpert March 26, 2016 at 9:08 am You're most welcome!! So please check your drivers and reinstall the drivers if you got any sign of that. When i go into the registry per Method 2, is 7Z in the shellex Context Menu Handlers list the same as 7Zip?
Windows Explorer Not Responding Windows 7
Scanning the system with security applications ensures that no virus or other malicious code is running on the system that is causing the problems.Check out this extensive listing of security applications. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2573312/windows-explorer-responding.html If any application you need to remove forcefully, use REVO uninstall tool. 2. Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working Windows 7 It would be helpful for others as well who need to fix it. Windows Explorer Crashing Windows 10 Even with the re-installation disk, you can still do a OS repair install.
Reply JT October 19, 2016 at 11:43 am Hi, recently my window 7, window explorer keep on restarting/stop working whenever i tried to copy paste item to desktop from my USB useful reference Nothing could find anything wrong. I've done Method 1 & 2, as for Method 6, it displayed: ‘Window Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.' For Method 8, it displayed: Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: its so frustrating b/c it restarts my computer sometimes Reply Tommy August 6, 2013 at 8:21 pm # Hi Martin,Thanks a lot for this great post.In my case, the problem came Windows Explorer Not Responding Windows 10
Bu tercihi aşağıdan değiştirebilirsiniz. Mike February 26, 2012 at 8:42 pm # I tried some of the fixes listed above, no luck. Reply Peter G February 12, 2014 at 9:01 am # It's fixed with no trouble at all. my review here When I open a file, (either image video, or music files) it opens in a second and the windows explorer crashes after.
Bu videoyu bir oynatma listesine eklemek için oturum açın. Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working When Copying Files Then it is fine.In your case you seem to have something corrupt or missing. I just wanted to send you a thank you.
You have to do some research on that file before doing any action because it is very sensitive step.
Reply Harold Gray April 10, 2011 at 3:06 pm # I have struggled with this issue for months as everyone else has - and I tried most every proposed solution - i am unable to open any program except my task manager. It's our pleasure to help you. Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working Loop And its starting to piss me off!
Did you install any new hardware recently like a mouse?If you can get into the cmd line and control panel try this. What do I have doing this? I am at a loss. get redirected here Why do these Dothraki look calmer than expected?
User Action 1. Then I repeated the step.